Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Academic Accomplishments

Academic Accomplishment\n sensation project that I am particularly proud of is my meter Wheel that I realised for AP Lit. I am a very creative person when it comes to projects and this poetry wheel expresses that lieu of me. I received an A for my onerous break and most(prenominal) of all, I was proud of the become that I presented to my teacher. I went supra and beyond the expectations of the project and was rewarded for my hard create.\n\nStudent Name\n trio words that describe me argon:\n1. Devoted- when I put my mastermind to something, I wont stop until its finished. Having this quality motivates me to improve my work habits in school and give to be a best(p) person.\n2. Responsible- I am the flesh of person who does all my donnish work before anything else. That mean if I have to hold fast in all spend I will, academic work comes before anything else.\n3. Respectful- I was increase in a domicil where respect was one of the biggest family rules and values. I b elieve that teachers and parents should be view at all generation and everyone should receive the respect that they deserve.\n\nTalents\nI am a optic learner and pick up on new skills and lessons sensibly quickly. This has table serviceed me throughout my career in school because there hasnt been a challenge too toilsome for me to overcome. I likewise jock students out in Biochemistry, or Physiology, when they need help. I also help students when it comes to Spanish since I am bilingual, it is easy for me to help them out.\n\nTeachers\nTeachers that know me best would be:\n1. Mrs. Bernard-Mrs. Bernard she was my counselor from 9-eleventh grade. She has helped me through many problems and never fails to say howdy to me in the hall. Whenever my grades were slipping she would claver me in to see what was handout on. She was the person that I looked up and she was always there for me when I needed her. She got me through my 9th, 10th, and 11th grade.\n2. Mr. Ramos- Mr. Ramos was the best Spanish teacher I have had, he helped me with S...

No comments:

Post a Comment