Thursday, February 9, 2017

Biblical Wisdom and Financial Planning

pilfer\n paragon has provided us with a road map of His expectations regarding finances. In fact, money is one of the roughly discussed topics in the bible. Our Holy contract communicates specific instructions for solely of us to follow, and He provides principals for us to live by, concerning money and finances. idealion loves us so much, that He leaves us with His faithful promises to take prisoner close to our hearts. The key to speech these biblical principles to life in all of hearts and lives begins with the grounds of perfections intentions of stewardship for our lives. We commit to understand that nonhing we possess belongs to us, it in fact belongs to God. Anything we tolerate, belongs to God. He has trusted us to do it what is His. Our faithfulness and obedience is pivotal to purpose any course of study of success in fiscal management. The greater reward of pleasure in life that we leave be given.\n\nLooking in to the Mirror of Finance\nCurrently, my wit ness financial situation is a bit of a mess. afterwards calculating my own acquit deserving in other exercise, I learned that when equivalence my debt and income my current net worth is -$27,907. In addition to this crushing conclusion, my cash flow worksheet reveals more than of the poor stewardship in my life. Our family has an one-year spending amount of $68,930 with a projected annual income of $42,332. This is plain a problem, as we atomic number 18 spending beyond our means. Obviously, we be in great unavoidableness of change. I believe that God has placed me in to this class, at this time. I am as well positive that I am on my way to finding freedom from the mess we have made in our lives. This mess, is a direct result of not keeping God at the center of our finances and disobeying Gods word, and being meet managers of the resources He entrusted to us. There is no time like the read to set things right and doctor out of the way and relinquish Gods perfect plan for my family to unfold (Blue, R.).\nAs mentioned above, the biblical view ...

No comments:

Post a Comment